TOP 5 PLANT COMBOS FOR PERFECT POTS
The weather is warmer and we all want to freshen up our outdoor spaces with colorful pots that will last the season.
Here are 5 different combinations for WINNING summer pots!
1. Geraniums, Blue Daze, Asparagus Fern (PART SUN/SHADE)
2. Macho Fern, Variegated Swedish Ivy, Trailing Torenia (PART SHADE/SHADE)
3. Plumbago, Gomphrena, Lantana ‘Lemon Drop’ (FULL SUN)
4. Foxtail Fern, Lemon Sedum, Empress Flair Peach Verbena (PART SUN)
5. Rosemary ‘Tuscan Blue’, Silver Thyme, Nasturtium Jewel Double Dwarf (FULL SUN)
Tips for healthy pots:
- Remember to always start by making sure the drainage hole is open at the bottom of the pot.
- Add large gravel at the bottom to help keep the drainage area open
- Use fresh potting soil
- Keep your pots watered. Pots need more water than your landscape. Expect to water 3-6 times a week.